Birthday Parties with WeyRec
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Weymouth Recreation birthday parties are held at the Whipple Senior Center (McCulloch Building) at 182 Green St. in Weymouth. All parties are $195.00 and must be paid in full at the time of booking. Parties must be booked within 2 weeks of the party date. Please remember that our programs are non refundable. 20 children is the maximum allowed for a party.
Contact Information: E-mail: rmacLeod@weymouth.ma.us Post mail: 1393 Pleasant St, Weymouth, MA, 02189 If you have any questions, please call 781-682-6124
Please remember the next party is allowed in as soon as your time slot ends & the staff needs adequate time to prepare.
- Snacks, beverages, food, piñata, tablecloths, and paper products are to be supplied by host parents/guardians. Tables are 36 x 36 individually, but put together to create longer tables (and thus lengths are adjustable.)
- The necessary equipment for the activities requested will be provided. If the equipment is abused, staff reserve the right to remove the equipment from use.
- We kindly ask that confetti not be used as party decorations. It is difficult to pick up on a large gym floor surface.
Important Party Information
- We ask that all onlookers (parents, siblings, etc) stay off of the gym floor & remain in the viewing gallery to allow for maximum use of the gym.
- Parties were created for one child or twins; activities are age-specific.
- Our parties are for children 3 - 12 years old.
- Please remind your guests this is an active party and it is important, for safety reasons, that the children dress appropriately (sneakers, pants/shorts, shirt).
- Staff will help remove trash, clean tables, chairs, floor.
- Kitchen facilities available (use of freezer only)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A BIRTHDAY
- Online through your household account or in the Recreation Office: Monday - Friday; 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The Party Reservation is not secured until the transaction has been completed online or in the office and paid in full.
- We cannot reserve a birthday party over the phone.
- Add a GaGa Pit for an additional $25.00
- Freeze Dance
- Parachute Games
- Broomball (Floor Hockey)
- Musical Chairs
- Obstacle Course
- School Yard Games (What Time is it Mr. Fox? Etc.)
- Gaga Pit *for an additional fee
- Wiffle Ball *ages 6-12
- Capture the Flag *ages 6-12
- Dodge Ball *ages 6-12
- Flag Football *ages 6-12
- Prep Time -The party host is welcome to come 15 minutes before the party. This is your time to setup and ask any questions.
- Guests Arrive: Free Play (10 to 15 minutes)
- Play Time: (One hour & 20 minutes, which includes "free play")
- Party Time: (25 to 30 minutes for food, cake, ice cream, presents. Call 781.682.6124 if you have any questions.
- Wrap Up (10 to 15 minutes)
Addtional Children/Time Fee's
- $25.00 Add a Gaga Pit to your party
- $30.00 for 21-30 total children
- $30.00 for an additional 1/2 hour (can only apply to 3:05-5:05 party)
- $50.00 for additional children (up to 9 additional) and extra 1/2 hour of time
Snow / Inclement Weather Policy
- All Weymouth Recreation programs, INCLUDING BIRTHDAY PARTIES, will be cancelled according to the Weymouth Public Schools Snow Policy.
- Please check the Recreation Website to see if your birthday party will need to be rescheduled.
- Please call 781.682.6124 during regular business hours if you have any questions regarding the weather the day of your birthday party.
- If your party is cancelled, we will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know when we can reschedule.