Camp Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Camp Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset:
Camp Wey-Fun offers the unique ability for children ages 5-12 to choose most of their activities every day. The Wey-Fun Campus consists of three primary locations. Wessagusset Beach, O’Sullivan Park and the home base, Wessagusset Primary School. Each location offers different activities for the campers to participate in.
- Wessagusset Beach offers various water based activities including swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle-boarding, beach games and activities.
- O’Sullivan Park offers activities for the sport minded child. Soccer, street hockey, basketball, kickball, wiffleball and other competitive sports games that promote healthy competition, teamwork and physical activity.
- Campers that choose to stay at Wessagusset School will have a wide variety of activities to choose from. Classic school yard games, masterful art projects, performing in talent shows, tie dying, cooling off under the water mister and chilling out at the picnic tables playing board games and making friends.
The "Sprouts" age group of WeyFun will not have all the same opportunities but will have age appropriate variations.
Children are grouped by age (t-shirt color) at each activity to allow for safe and age appropriate fun. Participants will further be divided into cohorts according to Massachusetts Camp guidelines and all CDC and DPH guidelines will be followed.
Early and Late Care Day Registration
Please see the Activity List for Wey-Fun Early and Extended Day options.
Wessagusset Beach Activities:
Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle Boards are all included with Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset Camp.
- Deposits are Non-Refundable
- Weymouth Recreation requires an up to date health record to be submitted prior to a child attending our summer program. This is for the health and safety of participants and staff and required by the Weymouth Health Department.
- No child will be allowed at Camp with out a health record on file under any circumstance.
- A Weymouth Recreation t-shirt and photo I.D. are required.
- Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset and Great Esker NAture Camp are licensed Camps for the Town of Weymouth and meet the Dept. of Public Health requirements 105 CMR 430.000.
- State Vouchers are accepted for Camp Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset and Great Esker Nature Camp.
Single Day Disclaimer
Single Day Policy Disclaimer
Single Day Registrations are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
There are no credits or refunds for single day registrations.
Vouchers are not eligible for Single Day Registrations