Camp Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset is offered for 7 weeks during the summer, from July 5 - August 18 from 8:30-4:30 pm. Each day offers children a variety of programming to choose from. The campus includes the O’Sullivan Field complex where multi-sport activities are played, Wessagusset Beach where a wide variety of boating, swimming and beach activities are offered, playground games, arts & crafts, archery, drama and special activities on the Wessagusset School grounds.
Single Day Registration
For those looking to register for Wey-Fun for Single Days rather than weekly, please see "Wey-Fun Single Days" in Activity list.
Wessagusset Beach Activities:
Kayaking: $5.00 per day.
Kids will be allowed a 1/2 hour kayaking per day
Sailing Rides (Depending on availability and staffing)
Swimming Lessons: $20.00- 1 week session - Campers will be evaluated and grouped appropriately each week.
*New* Sailing Lessons - August 7th - 11th & August 14th - 18th (Must be signed up for Full Day WeyFun or PM WeyFun) Additional $40.00 FEE
- Weymouth Recreation requires an up to date health record to be submitted prior to a child attending our summer program. This is for the health and safety of participants and staff and required by the Weymouth Health Department.
- No child will be allowed at Camp with out a health record on file under any circumstance.
- A Weymouth Recreation t-shirt and photo I.D. are required.
- Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset is a licensed Camp for the Town of Weymouth and meets the Dept. of Public Health requirements 105 CMR 430.000.
- State Vouchers are accepted for Camp Wey-Fun @ Wessagusset.