Fall 2020 Adult Soccer at Legion/Lovell Field
Weymouth Recreation 8v8 outdoor soccer offers league play for Co-Ed adult teams
All games will begin the week of September 21, 2020. Playoffs begin the week of November 16th. Schedules will be based on the number of teams registered and schedules will be forwarded during the week prior to the start of the season.
Games will be played per the following schedule:
Wed./Thurs. Co-ed Open 7:00PM, 8:00PM & 9:00PM 8 games (12 teams)
The cost per team is $640.00 for the season. Teams can register online, through a Weymouth Recreation account. There is no need for individual player registration; the team is registered. Fees can be paid online or paid in person with CC, check or cash at the Weymouth Recreation office at 1393 Pleasant Street, Weymouth, MA 02189. (Checks made out to The Town of Weymouth)
- All teams must wear the same colored shirts. Pinnies will NOT be available due to current COVID-19 regulations.
- All games will be 2 -25 minute halves. Substitutions will be handled by the referees.
- All teams will play 8 games plus playoff games for those who make the postseason.
- Play will be on our synthetic grass lighted outdoor fields at Legion Memorial Field and Lovell Field.
- All players must follow the COVID-19 State Guidance. Failure to do so will result in disqualification/removal from league. NO REFUNDS for any person/team removed from play that fails to follow COVID-19 RULES.
ALL league and referee costs are included in registration fees and Weymouth Recreation does not charge any player membership fees.
Rosters may have up to 16 players and may need to be submitted before the second game. (Note: maximum number of awards for playoffs will be 16). Rosters may be revised up to the 4th game of the season. CO-ED teams need to have a minimum of 3 rostered female players on the field at any one time.
All teams are responsible for providing a valid contact email address as this will be the primary method of communication with all teams prior to and during the season.
COVID-19 State Guidance