Weymouth Boat Ramp Launch Permit
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Weymouth Lane Beach Parking & Thomas C. Smith Boat Launch Info New sign up/ renewal process:Online @ weymouthrec.com or In Person at Weymouth Parks and Recreation Main Office 87 Wharf Street.
- New Cards can be mailed (5-10 business days), picked up during normal office hours (M-F 8:30-4:30)
- Renewals and App Activations will take 48-72 hours to process once submitted online
- Once you receive your physical card you may use it at the beach/boat ramp.
- There is an app on both the Google Play store and Apple app store. You must have the cell phone number associated and confirmed in our system to have the app activated. We strongly recommend still getting a physical card as a backup.
- Please scan in and scan out every time you enter and exit the lot (even if the gates are in the “up” position or broken off)
- For every “IN” scan there has to be an “OUT” scan before you can do another “IN” scan. It is very important to do this as it will prevent you from re-entry.
- The “HELP” button on the screen will dial Weymouth Police Dispatch and they can open the gate remotely.
- Your card is renewable. Please keep it for next year and we can activate it remotely. There is a $10 replacement fee for lost or disposed of cards.
- If you pay for a day pass of $10 at the kiosk and would like to apply that to a season pass please visit the main Parks and Recreation office at 87 Wharf Street and we will gladly help you.